Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MTGO V3 is up as of 4/16 and my life changed on 4/21

MTGO v3 is finally here, live, working. It seems nice and we'll see how it goes. Optimus Moses Worth is working hard to get this puppy to full growth.

As a side note - I was laid off yesterday after 8 years with a Fortune 100 IT company. Was a total shock. My performance has always been good - just economics have changed and a few hundred of us techs had to be cut from the payroll. I'm already working on 3 interviews and with two IT contracting companies.

Things change. MTGO v3 comes out. I move to a new job (will be shortly). The road of life is full of potholes - just make sure you dont crash into a sinkhole.

I will be around once again. Long live my friends, family and Pauper Countrymen and women.

1 comment:

jamuraa said...

Sorry to hear about the job thing, that totally sucks. Wish you luck in your interviews, hope to see you online for some common slinging!