Sunday, March 2, 2008

The upcoming rotation of IPA/OTJ out of extended to Classic

Should be an interesting event. Will prices go down for IPA (even commons like Terminate, Armadillo's Cloak, Harrow and others) post rotation? I am not sure.

What I am glad about (and hopeful for) is that PDC Extended will be standardized with MTGO Extended. I liked the Futex format and thought it was creative - however simplified formats for the Big 3 (Standard, Extended and Classic) are preferred IMHO.

More work on PDCX being done. Its looking to be a fun project event. I need some beta testers and gfx/rules technical volunteers. Let me know if your interested in this. When we launch this multi-week event - there will be cool prizes for our Beta 01a PDCX event.

Rock on and topdeck your common!

-tw

No comments: