Friday, February 29, 2008

PDCX - The undiscovered Event

PDCX is the new PDC event I am working on. It will last 4-12 weeks like a League but will be different. I will be announcing information and releasing details on my blog here and most likely at pdcmagic.com (good folks there).

It will be a free event and have cool prizes (yes - including some IPA commons and other cool cards). I hope to beta test it within our PDC community soon and get the storyline/game rules ironed out.

Hope everyone gets a chance to check out my latest poll on whether MTGO users should have the right to destroy their own cards. We don't legally own them - we get that WOTC/Hasbro implicit license to use them/trade them/play them.

Since MTGO is still a cash cow for Hasbro/Wotc - I believe they will continue MTGO to V4 atleast by 2011. I do hope that we see cool new features and PTQ/World Qualifiers in V3.x some day this year after V3's launch.

Rock on! More details here soon on PDCX.

No comments: