Sunday, February 17, 2008

UPDC was fun tonight!

Big thanks to 5351N1 for hosting. It was a fun night of pdc at a free tournament. I even had a door prize for "no droppers" to have a chance after regular swiss 4 rounds to win 4 blink lands.

Shard Fenix had a GUR combo deck that had an infinite mana engine to gather steam to kaboom me. Nearly had him dead twice but that IME works wonders - very creative indeed!

Upcoming events in PDC (8 or more each week check pdcmagic.com for these awesome pdc tournaments) occur nearly daily. I encourage everyone to come visit /join pdc and see whats happening in Pauperville.

I'm still working on my 4x commons collection - a big thank you to my friends in /join bbs and /join pdc (and dj and bra amongst others) for helping me rebuild after my layoff concerns forced me to sell my entire collection. Its ok - MTGOTraders.com left me 2xFallen Angel rares from 7th. Poetic Irony indeed.

Upcoming superevent to be announced soon (not a weekly tournament but a one off event) - it will be first announced here!

No comments: